[Ctk-developers] Fwd: 9th CTK Hackfest summary

Aaron Boxer boxerab at gmail.com
Wed May 14 22:16:31 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Boxer <boxerab at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Ctk-developers] 9th CTK Hackfest summary
To: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin <jchris.fillionr at kitware.com>

Regarding web access to DICOM images, you folks might be interested in the
new Cornerstone open source project:

https://github.com/chafey/cornerstone

A nice demo can be found here:

http://chafey.github.io/cornerstoneDemo/

Currently the demo only pulls canned DICOM images and displays them, but it
will shortly handle query/retrieve (via QIDO)
storage (via STOW), and local file viewing.

There is also a DICOM parser:

https://github.com/chafey/dicomParser

with examples here:

https://rawgit.com/chafey/dicomParser/master/examples/index.html

Note that these are pure html/js libraries.

Cheers,
Aaron