[Ctk-developers] Fwd: Call 4 a Demo

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Sat Jun 28 12:43:16 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tammy R. Raviv <rrtammy at ee.bgu.ac.il>
Date: Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Subject: Call 4 a Demo
To: steve Pieper <pieper at isomics.com>, yi Gao <gaoyi at uab.edu>, Bjoern Menze
<menze at csail.mit.edu>

Hi all,
Please find below a call for a demo
Please feel free to distribute.
Thanks
Tammy

IMIC workshop – a call for Demos

We would like to invite you to actively participate at the Interactive
Medical Image Computing (IMIC) Workshop by giving a live demo of your work.
 IMIC is to be held in Boston, on Sunday September 14, in conjunction with
MICCAI 2014.

We received many excellent paper submissions and plan to send notifications
of acceptance for the oral and the demo sessions soon.  While the deadline
for manuscript submission to the IMIC has passed, there is still an
opportunity to take part at the workshop and present your work in demo form.

The IMIC workshop addresses the topic of human interaction with algorithms
for initialization, steering, quality control, and visualization for
problem domains such as segmentation and registration, object detection and
tracking.

The workshop format encourages hands-on demonstrations to stimulate
interaction between developers and the user community of clinicians,
neuroscientists, and biologists. Our focus is on original methods and
elegant implementations that establish a human-machine dialog. Evaluation
will be based on productivity, accuracy, simplicity, and overall user
experience.

Attendees are encouraged to bring challenging real-world datasets and allow
active experimentation with various tools on different data. In this call
for participation in the demo session of the workshop we ask for 300 words
abstract along with a demo or a link to a toolbox.

Submissions will be handled in an ongoing basis. We will send an acceptance
notification to the demo session within a week of the submission. The
latest date to submit a demo is August 15 but please note that we may reach
the number of demos we can accommodate earlier.

More details can be found in: http://interactivemedical.org/imic2014/

We look forward to seeing you at the IMIC

The IMIC Organizers
Steve Pieper
Yi Gao
Bjoern Menze