[Ctk-developers] Command Line Modules: Constraints and defaults

Mang, Sarah s.mang at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Thu Jan 9 07:22:53 EST 2014

Hi there,

I may have found a related bug. If a parameter value is set by default to 2e-9 it will be set to 0 by CTK (maybe the GUI). So a similar problem may exist for floating point values.

It would be great if you could have a look once you check the QT defaults.

Cheers,
Sarah

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ctk-developers-bounces at commontk.org [mailto:ctk-developers-bounces at commontk.org] Im Auftrag von Clarkson, Matt
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014 22:54
An: ctk-developers at commontk.org
Betreff: [Ctk-developers] Command Line Modules: Constraints and defaults

Hi there,

John reported the error below to me.

Looks to me like the .xsl file in CTK could be at fault.

1. The integer spin box has a Qt default of [0,99].
2. The .xsl file applies a default of -999999999 to 999999999 but only if the constraints element does not exist. So, if it does exist, this bit is missed.
3. Then the default of 300 is clamped to 99.
4. Then the specific constraint of 1-9999 is applied

So, either steps 3 or 4 need the ordering reversed, or step 2 needs to apply this range regardless of whether the constrains element is present.

Can anyone advise? My XSD/XSLT/XML knowledge is limited.
Thanks

Matt