[Ctk-developers] Info level logging macro in VTK

Steve Pieper pieper at isomics.com
Sat Dec 13 17:41:55 EST 2014

Hi Andras -

I'm on record from previous discussions on the vtk developer list that I'd
like to make vtk smaller (e.g. move vtkChemistry, GeoVis and similar things
into their own add-on libraries [1]).  But on this one I actually agree
with your argument that VTK really should have a provision for this rather
than leaving it to each application to develop a custom solution.  Berk
seems to have dug in his heels though, so maybe just add the feature to
CTK?  Or leaving it in Slicer is okay by me too.

-Steve

[1]
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Driving-away-your-existing-developers-td5728448.html