[Ctk-developers] Invitation to CTK Hackfest Heidelberg: Nov 3 - 7

Ivo Wolf i.wolf at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed Aug 20 04:51:52 EDT 2014

Hey CTKers -

On behalf of the organizing committee I'm glad to
announce that we found a time and location for the next hackfest!

It will be hosted in Heidelberg, on the 3rd-7th of November:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Nov-2014

If you are a regular CTK attendee and plan to go, please add your name
to the participant table. We also plan to have a telcon after MICCAI
with all available attendees for collecting initial ideas and drafting
the program. Details will follow.

Best,

Ivo (on behalf of the organizing committee)