[Ctk-developers] London Hackfest 4-8th Nov

Clarkson, Matt m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Oct 25 09:14:45 EDT 2013

Hi there,

Miklos and I are getting organised for the London Hackfest here at UCL, and we are looking forward to all the visitors.

Please can we try and get final numbers established, so please update the Wiki.
Please can people email Miklos and myself if they would like to come, but can't update the Wiki.

I have been sorting out Wifi access on our UCLGuest network, but if anyone also has eduroam access locally, then they should make sure they have that setup beforehand.

More details to follow.

Thanks

Matt and Miklos.