[Ctk-developers] DCMTK_DIR is found incorrectly

Fetzer, Andreas a.fetzer at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Tue Nov 5 06:36:54 EST 2013

Hi,

I think the email should work now again. There was indeed a problem at our institute. As Steve wrote I am working on the input from Julien. I also stumbled over two minor issues in the new dicim widgets which I want to fix today.

If you have any question or remarks regarding the new widgets just send me an email.

Andreas