[Ctk-developers] Hackfest Start Time

Clarkson, Matt m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk
Sun Nov 3 12:32:12 EST 2013

Hi everyone attending the London Hackfest.

People should arrive at the "Engineering Front Building", and refer to the "CTK Hackfest", as that is where the security guard is who will let you in.

Miklos: +44 792 6656 927.
Matt: +44 774 8022 930.

I don't know peoples travel plans, but as a suggestion, people should aim to arrive by 09:30, and we start properly at 10:00.

Miklos and I will be available from 09:00 so feel free to call us if you need to get a head start on the UCL branded coffee. Or if you are up early, and desperate for caffeine, there is Costa right at the entrance to the Engineering Front Building, so you could hang out there, or there is Costa in the basement of Waterstones just opposite.

Matt

Matt Clarkson Ph.D.
CMIC Software Manager
Senior Research Associate
m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:m.clarkson at ucl.ac.uk>
Skype: drmattclarkson

Centre For Medical Image Computing
http://cmic.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/matt_clarkson/<http://cmic.cs.ucl.ac.uk/>
Tel: 020 7679 0257
Fax: 020 7679 0255
Room: 2.21 Malet Place Engineering Building