[Ctk-developers] Presentation Zovastra Attah and Bug in CTK installation

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed May 29 01:24:28 EDT 2013

Hi Zovastra,

As we already discussed, this is great and we are very happy that you chose
to work on CTK :)

@everybody: Zovastra and I planned on meeting using Google hangout this
coming Friday (10am EST). We will be discussing what could be done to
improve QtTesting framework. More particularly, we will quickly go through
the current QtTesting documentation [1] and review the current QtTesting
issues [2] . Then, based on your preference, we will look at the project
idea listed during the hackfest [3] and set an action plan.

Note also that I will be replying to that email with the hangout link in
case some of you would like to join.

[1]
http://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/QtTesting
[2]
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/issues?labels=QtTesting&milestone=&page=1&state=open
[3] http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013#Tests_Framework

Regarding the build error you reported, CTK doesn't (yet) clone or build
its own python, you have to make sure it is installed on your system. You
coulc check what are the value of the PYTHON_* variables in the
PythonQt-build/CMakeCache.txt file.

Thanks
Jc

--