[Ctk-developers] CTK plugin framework tutorial/example

Florian Ganglberger Florian.Ganglberger at student.i-med.ac.at
Fri May 24 13:48:12 EDT 2013

Thank you for your suggestion, but I think the Plus toolkit is not
directly what we need. What we want to do is to use CTK as a
lightweight framework for our own applications, so we can make several
plugins and merge them for different purposes. Anyway, the Plus
toolkit looks quite nice for some of our projects, we'll take it into
consideration ;-)