[Ctk-developers] A new developer for CTK

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Tue May 21 09:25:14 EDT 2013

Hi Claire -

Greetings from Kingston!  We had a chance yesterday to brainstorm about
testing and some very good ideas came up that might be of interest to you
and Zovastra:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013#Tests_Framework

I'd guess some items are clear and others might need some clarification -
if there is a good fit to Zovastra's projects we can have a discussion on
the ctk list to go over options.

Very best,
Steve