[Ctk-developers] Hackfest starting

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Sun May 19 11:59:30 EDT 2013

Thanks Csaba - I'm about ready to hit the road.  See you in the morning!

I started putting some notes and links on the event page for our discussion
[1].  Other people please add topics that you want to go over so we can
make plans for the week.  I'm looking forward to the group discussion on
technology priorities, common objectives, and the proposals for future
hackfests.

-Steve

[1]
http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013#Topics_and_Projects