[Ctk-developers] ctkSliderWidget, ctkDoubleSlider and ctkDoubleSpinBox invertedControls property

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:32:33 EDT 2013

Hi Julien,

I am afraid, I cannot do this in the close future.

We are still stuck with an older revision of CTK and cannot upgrade
because MITK cannot be built with the current CTK master. This is
because of a DCMTK CMake issue that has been discussed by JC and Marco
recently.

So, I do not have a ctkSpinBox yet, and the upgrade would break our build.

You said, the ctkSpinBox might lead to some issues. Does this mean
that you are thinking of having a separate double and integer spin
boxes?

I noticed a little problem with my code, I will fix it in our fork soon.

Thanks,
Miklos