[Ctk-developers] Presentation Zovastra Attah and Bug in CTK installation

Zovastra Attah Zovastra.Attah at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 29 11:22:50 EDT 2013

I am also be  interest in  testing two apllications :
ctkDICOM and ctkQtTesting in CTK-superbuild/CTK-build/bin

I have built CTK base on :
On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Papademetris, Xenophon
<xenophon.papademetris at yale.edu <mailto:xenophon.papademetris at yale.edu>>
wrote:

    To follow up:

    I got the build to work by commenting out the following lines in
    FindDCMTK.cmake and setting DCMTK_DIR to point to
    ${BUILD}/CMakeExternals/Install

    +#find_package(DCMTK ${_DCMTK_REQUIRED} ${_DCMTK_QUIET} NO_MODULE)

    +#if(DCMTK_FOUND

    +#    AND NOT "x" STREQUAL "x${DCMTK_LIBRARIES}"

    +#    AND NOT "x" STREQUAL "x${DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRS}")

    +#  return()

    +#endif()

    Xenios

bug report
In exploring applications in CTK-superbuild/CTK-build/bin/
I have noticed that for CTKDICOMObjectViewer application does not load the
DICOM images and the stop, cancel and suspend widget in  the
CTKExampleHost  does not work.
 Zovastra