[Ctk-developers] Proposal: CTK Hackfest - London - 4th Nov 2013

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Mon May 20 12:29:07 EDT 2013

Hi Matt, Miklos -

Greetings from Kingston!  Since we have a quorum of CTK developers here we
reviewed the London idea and it looks like it will work for people.  Want
to start up a wiki page with some of the details so people can start
planning?

To economize there was a question about maybe getting a apartment of
something that people to share (airbnb?).

Thanks for organizing!

-Steve