[Ctk-developers] Build Error

Papademetris, Xenophon xenophon.papademetris at yale.edu
Wed May 8 13:18:51 EDT 2013

To follow up:

I got the build to work by commenting out the following lines in FindDCMTK.cmake and setting DCMTK_DIR to point to ${BUILD}/CMakeExternals/Install

+#find_package(DCMTK ${_DCMTK_REQUIRED} ${_DCMTK_QUIET} NO_MODULE)
+#if(DCMTK_FOUND
+#    AND NOT "x" STREQUAL "x${DCMTK_LIBRARIES}"
+#    AND NOT "x" STREQUAL "x${DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRS}")
+#  return()
+#endif()

Xenios