[Ctk-developers] participation to the CTK hackfest

Alberto Biancardi a.biancardi at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu May 2 18:33:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I am Alberto Biancardi and I just joined CISTIB (Center for Computational
Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine)  in Sheffield.
I have been working on medical image analysis for several years at Cornell
University, Ithaca, NY.
At CISTIB I am part of the software development team for the
research tool platform of the VPH-DARE at IT project.

The topic I'd like to focus on is the Command Line Modules

Best,

--
Alberto Biancardi
Scientific Software Developer

Center for Computational Imaging & Simulation Technologies in Biomedicine
(CISTIB)
INSIGNEO Institute for In silico Medicine - The University of Sheffield
Room B85, Portobello Centre, Pitt St
Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom
T:  +44 (0) 114 222 0166  | W: www.cistib.org