[Ctk-developers] ctk hackfest Canada!

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Tue Feb 19 12:10:49 EST 2013

Hello CTKers!

On behalf of the organizing committee (me, Stephen, and Ivo) and the
local hosts (Gabor, Csaba, and Andras) I want to let you know that we
are planning a hackfest to be held at Queen's University in Kingston,
Ontario, Canada.  Many thanks to the Queen's team for making it
possible.  There is a lot of great medical R&D work going on there so
there should be a lot of chances for productive interaction and
hacking in very nice surroundings.

Here's the draft planning page:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-May-2013

Note that the exact dates are not final yet, so please let us know
your preferences.  If you would like to attend please indicate your
constraints on this doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/4wfhy5268zkicd7e

As always, active CTK participants are encouraged to participate.
Others with an interest in participation are welcome subject to space
limitations.  If you haven't been to a previous hackfest or would like
to invite someone new, please contact the organizing committee.

Best,
Steve