[Ctk-developers] CTK Hackfest - London - 4th Nov 2013 - WIKI page

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Sat Aug 17 17:42:55 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone -

It looks like we're getting a critical mass of attendees for the London
hackfest - remember to get your travel arrangement made and add your name
to the Attendees table on the wiki page.

If you can't be there in person but want to participate, add your name to
the table of google hangout participants.  We'll set up hangouts like we
did for the Kingston hackfest.

Cheers!
-Steve