[Ctk-developers] CTK announcement: command line module support

Yves Martelli yves.martelli at upf.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:37:18 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Continuing the interoperability efforts regarding the Command Line
Interface (CLI), we had a fruitful third VPH NoE Imaging workshop in
Lyon last week where we tested the integration of several CLI modules
in various CLI compatible frameworks. This allowed us to find some
differences in the implementation of the Slicer CLI standard and lay a
base for modules and framework testing. You can find our notes and
some snapshots of the integrations on this wiki page:

http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/CLI_In_Context

These tests were for the frameworks that I know implement the CLI, if
you have heard of others please tell us. The same about similar
interoperability testing. I hope to continue this work during the next
CTK hackfest in Bologna in December.

So long,
Yves