[Ctk-developers] FW: Getting started with CTK

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Thu Oct 11 07:43:38 EDT 2012

If you are interested in an example for including CTK into an existing
project, you can look at the project MSVTK <http://www.msvtk.org/>.
It's a small project that includes VTK and CTK:
  https://github.com/MSV-Project/MSVTK
(The application ECG is using CTK widgets:
https://github.com/MSV-Project/MSVTK/tree/master/Applications/ECG)

As you will see, CTK is included using the superbuild mechanism
(ExternalProject).

Hth,
Julien.