[Ctk-developers] Adding UCL and NiftTK to the CTK Team page

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 5 12:39:01 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,

I would like to propose to add the UCL (University College London) [1]
and NifTK platform [2] logos to the CTK Team page [3].

Matt Clarkson from UCL contributed a lot to the CTK command line module
implementation during this year and also participated in previous
Hackfests and contributed to CTK in general. I think that is reason
enough to put them on the team page.

If no one objects within the next week I'm going to add the logos by
lazy consensus [4].

Thanks,

Sascha

[1] http://cmic.cs.ucl.ac.uk/