[Ctk-developers] July 9-13, 2012 hackfest proposal

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon May 14 11:34:06 EDT 2012

Hi Steve, hi CTKers,

thank you! Sascha, Ivo and me are looking forward to come to Boston!

Best,

Marco

On 05/07/2012 04:33 PM, Steve Pieper wrote:
> Hi CTKers -
>
> It's time to start planning another hackfest!  Ron Kikinis and I can
> host this one in Boston the week of July 9-13.  If that works for enough
> people we'll plan to go ahead with it.
>
> If you've been to a previous hackfest and want to attend this one,
> please add your name to the attendee list.
>
> http://www.commontk.org/index.php/CTK-Hackfest-Jul-2012
>
> If you haven't ever attended before but are interested attending this
> one, or if you want to invite someone, please contact the organizing
> committee and we'll discuss the options.
>
> Thanks,
>
> The Organizing Committee
> Ivo Wolf i.wolf at hs-mannheim.de <mailto:i.wolf at hs-mannheim.de>
> Stephen Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
> Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu <mailto:pieper at bwh.harvard.edu>

Dipl.-Inform. Med. Marco Nolden
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)
Div. Medical & Biological Informatics          Tel: (+49) 6221-42 2325
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280                        Fax: (+49) 6221-42 2345
D-69120 Heidelberg                             eMail: M.Nolden at dkfz.de