[Ctk-developers] problem compiling dcmtk

Michael Onken onken at offis.de
Mon Mar 5 10:39:11 EST 2012

Hi Curzio,

On 05.03.2012 16:14, Curzio Basso wrote:

> What I did was to: - substitute the original DCMTK directory that
> gets cloned during the superbuild with the most recent snapshot
> [...]

> So I assume that the right way to proceed is to apply the patch to
> the original CTK branch of DCMTK, is that correct? Is there a way to
> patch all files (hope so), or do I have to manually download and
> apply a patch for each file (boooo)?

The superbuild checks out a specific, "older" DCMTK commit. If you look
into /CMakeExternals/DCMTK.cmake there is a line

   "set(revision_tag 085525e643cab5ac82)".

Exchange that with an up-to-date revision tag, e.g. try the latest one:
"d358efbc97c12e3a3a".

As far as I know (did not try for a while) CTK should compile and run
with the latest DCMTK code; at least it's worth a try since it's a
rather clean solution for your problem.

Good luck,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Onken
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Gesundheit | R&D Division Health
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax.: +49 441 9722-149/111
E-Mail: onken at offis.de