[Ctk-developers] Crash in ~OFCondition()

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Wed Feb 1 17:16:52 EST 2012

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for trying out and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I wrote a simpler project that reproduces the crash, can you try it on your
machine ?

If you look at the structure of the project, to crash I need 2 shared
libraries that include the same  diregist.h file.

Let me know how it goes. For information, I use the same DCMTK built by CTK:
$ ccmake -DDCMTK_DIR=~/Work/CTK/CTK-noPython/CMakeExternals/Install ../src

Thanks,
Julien.