[Ctk-developers] plugin dll not found

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Thu Dec 27 11:29:47 EST 2012

Hi Sascha,

Indeed, I've checked that the file exists. (I even tried copying it to
other directories, like VC working directory and exe directory to no avail)

Using the / instead of \\ is not working either.

I have some std::cout statements in plugin constructor and start method
that cannot be seen.

thanks

--
Sergio Vera