[Ctk-developers] plugin dll not found

Sergio Vera sergio.vera at alma3d.com
Thu Dec 27 09:29:22 EST 2012

Hello all,

I have my test CTK plugin configured with cmake (its a dummy plugin, no
services registered yet, just the minimum ctkPluginActivator methods)

I build my project, and when I try to start my empty plugin from an
executable using

ctkPluginFrameworkLauncher::addSearchPath("C:\\work\\pruebas-bin\\CTKTest\\Plugins\\com.alma.rd.tracker\\Release");
succeeded = ctkPluginFrameworkLauncher::start("com.alma.rd.tracker");

I get:

ctkRuntimeException: ctkPlugin start failed
with a ctkException cause():

I have a proper
Q_EXPORT_PLUGIN2(com_alma_rd_tracker, TrackerListenerActivator) in my dummy
plugin

and
set(PLUGIN_export_directive "com_alma_rd_tracker_EXPORT") in my plugin's
CmakeLists.txt

What can be wrong? I've tried manually moving the generated dll file next
to my exe file to no avail.

many thanks

--
Sergio Vera