[Ctk-developers] CTK, DCMTK and Debian

Nolden, Marco M.Nolden at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Wed Dec 19 03:23:37 EST 2012

Hi,

during the Bologna hackfest I succeeded (with the help of Michael!) to build CTK again with a plain DCMTK 3.6.0 and also fixed compatibility with Debian's VTK 5.8.  I created a summary page of the status on the wiki: http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Debian_Packaging . Maybe other people who did some work in that area could add some comments or useful links.

Best
Marco

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ctk-developers-bounces at commontk.org [mailto:ctk-developers-bounces at commontk.org] Im Auftrag von Nolden, Marco
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012 17:03
An: Michael Onken; ctk-developers at commontk.org
Cc: dicom at offis.de
Betreff: Re: [Ctk-developers] CTK, DCMTK and Debian

Hi Michael,

I'm currently at the hackfest in Bologna and can further investigate your suggestion. I tried to integrate a recent scu.cc in CTK: there are a lot of compile errors related to changes in the logging or error constants on the DCMTK side:

https://github.com/nolden/ctk-debian/issues/1

Any chance to back port also the required stuff or should we just use an older scu?

Best,
Marco