[Ctk-developers] Hackfest - tcon

Daniele Giunchi d.giunchi at scsitaly.com
Mon Dec 3 09:04:17 EST 2012

Dear All,
we are planning to do a tcon Wednesday 5th december at 3.30 p.m. CET, just
to discuss some organizational topics. We can use google hangout, my google
account is dannox at gmail.com.

cheers,
Daniele

Dott. Daniele Giunchi
http://about.me/danielegiunchi
BioComputing Competence Centre
SCS srl
Via Parini 1, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno BO, Italy
http://bit.ly/czAFT3
http://www.scsitaly.com
mailto:d.giunchi at scsitaly.com

The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
material from any computer.