[Ctk-developers] Special prices for "I Portici" Hotel

Alessandra De Crescenzo a.decrescenzo at scsitaly.com
Mon Dec 3 03:19:54 EST 2012

Hi JC!
For members of the CTK-hackfest, the I PORTICI hotel offered these special
prices:

Standard room with queen size bed 89€
Standard room with king size bed 119€
Standard room twin or king size bed 139€

The prices are per room/per night, and include taxes, breakfast, adsl wifi
in public areas.

This morning I will send you a list of hotels close to "I PORTICI", to have
more choice.

--
Dott.ssa Alessandra De Crescenzo
SCS s.r.l.
mailto:a.decrescenzo at scsitaly.com
Please use coding in the subject of your mail, viz.
Q=Question   I=Information   U=Urgent   A=Action
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please