[Ctk-developers] Turn off documentation building

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun Dec 2 07:54:45 EST 2012

It would be great if I could turn off building CTK documentation.

Right not it generates a warning message stating that DOT is not
installed.   I don't want the documentation or to install DOT, but I
haven't found a way to making this warning/documentation building
stop.

This seems almost like a philosophical issue.  Should we require
people to build documentation every time they build CTK?   I think
not, however the code looks quite purposeful right now in wanting to
build documentation every time.   So, are there folks who strongly
think it should be built every time and we state that DOT is required
by CTK?

Thanks,
Stephen

--