[Ctk-developers] Obligatory external libraries target in ctk non-superbuild

Thomas Wolf thomas.wolf at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Sep 29 12:27:17 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I have a problem with the non-superbuild mode of the CTK build. I have
Visual Stuido 2008 under windows 7 x64, and due to project restrictions
(no git, integrated and contained build, no downloads) I do not use the
superbuild. I have all needed subprojects also in my build, which build
fine and flawless.

The problem is, CTK expects a hardcoded target called Log4Qt_LIBRARIES
in ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions.cmake line 192.

Why is this? The Log4Qt downloaded by CTK (experimental superbuild :) )
doesnt define this target, so it must be something that comes via the
superbuild of CTK. I can imagine that the Log4Qt_LIBRARIES is the one
defined by find_package, but that is a variable and not a target, right?

Is there a solution to this?

Or should i create a custom target"Log4Qt_LIBRARIES" for the non-superbuild?

Regards,
Thomas