[Ctk-developers] DICOM Application Hosting / Sophia-Antipolis Hackfest

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Fri Sep 9 08:22:13 EDT 2011

Hi Guys -

I'm in for the hackfest too - very much looking forward to it!

I'd like to work with Michael (and others!) on the C-GET and also on
fleshing out the DcmSCP and DcmSCU code to serve as the guts of our ctkDICOM
code.  We're starting to make use of the ctkDICOM code in slicer so there is
some good practical stuff to sort out.

Best,
-Steve