[Ctk-developers] how to enable logging

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 15:31:48 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Miklos Espak <espakm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to see the messages that are logged from inside CTK. As I see
> that has nothing to do with the options that I enabled in CMake. I do not
> intend to use the CTK logging framework in my application. I found a bug in
> the workflow framework (I reported it today),

Thanks for taking the time to report the issue :)

> and I wanted to locate it, that's why I wanted to see the messages that are
> sent to a ctkLogger from the ctkWorkflow class.

You could try the following: "ctkLogger::configure();" at the top of your
main() function. Similarly to what's done here:
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/Applications/SlicerQT/Main.cxx#L240

> You can see them somehow, right? ;-)
> That is not related to the experimental logging plugin, or is it? Sorry, if
> I was not clear.

It's not related to the plugin in any way.

Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849