[Ctk-developers] ctkWorkflowWidgetStep API

Miklos Espak espakm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:20:31 EST 2011

I found a trivial solution, by arranging my code. I keep a pointer to
the widget (called "ui") that I initialize it with 0 in the
constructor, and assign the real widget instance to it in the
createUserInterface function, so I can decide by a simple null pointer
check whether the user interface has been created. (Until now "ui" was
an ordinary variable, not a pointer, and I called ui.setupUi(this) in
the createUserInterface.)

Sorry for this many mails about this.

However, my other problem is still there. It was that sometimes the
onEntry function is not called at all. I uploaded a test to
reconstruct the situation. Have you checked it eventually?

It is here:
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/issues/61

Thanks,
Miklos