[Ctk-developers] ctkWorkflowWidgetStep API

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Fri Nov 25 09:58:40 EST 2011

Hi Miklos,

Looking at the code, it seems that the signal is fired:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
void ctkWorkflowWidgetStepPrivate::createUserInterfaceCompleteInternal()const
{
  emit createUserInterfaceComplete();
}

It is done in the Pimpl though. If you search for
"createUserInterfaceComplete" in CTK, you'll find some use case.
To be honest, I've no idea how it works :-)
Maybe Jc or Danielle can comment on it.

I am surprised you need to listen for createUserInterfaceComplete, I
would expect to do all the initialization work in
ctkWorkflowWidgetStep::createUserInterface().

j.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Miklos Espak <espakm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I can create a patch.
>
> Which solution you prefer? I would go for the first.
>
>>> Would it be possible to make one of these changes?
>>>  - introduce an isUserInterfaceComplete() function or such
>>>  - make createUserInterfaceComplete virtual
>>>  - make createUserInterfaceComplete a Qt signal, so one can be
>>> notified if the UI is created
>>>  - create the GUI before the first onEntry call
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Miklos