[Ctk-developers] Fwd: [Na-mic-project-week] Invitation to 2011 Winter Project Week in Salt Lake City

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Wed Nov 9 15:58:46 EST 2011

Hi CTKers -

For people interested in more hacking opportunities we wanted to send
around an announcement/reminder of the upcoming na-mic meeting in Salt Lake
City, Utah in early January.  This will be the 14th time we've held this
event, and it never fails to be a stimulating and rewarding time to meet
with like-minded developers and work on thorny projects that can best be
solved with some face to face time.

To get an idea of the atmosphere and the types of projects, have a look at
this page about the most recent summer's event:

  http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week

For logistics and other info about the upcoming event look here:

  http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/AHM_2012

Thanks,
Steve