[Ctk-developers] CTK and DCMTK 3.6 compatibility

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Mon Jun 20 11:02:41 EDT 2011

Hi Guys -

I also looked at the issues related to upgrading ctk's dcmtk to 3.6
and got stalled on adapting to the latest DcmSC(U/P) changes.  I'm
very much looking forward to Michael's patch :D.

In the mean time we've been focused working on the GUI side and
Nicholas has made great progress with the thumbnails and the image
viewer.  We'll be working on it this week at the na-mic project week
so hopefully we'll make some more useful progress (any suggestions
and/or feature requests welcome).

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week_DICOM_Networking

Best regards,