[Ctk-developers] Setting name and description of ctkWorkflowWidgetStep

Daniel Haehn haehn at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 4 22:41:20 EDT 2011

Hi Danielle,

that is absolutely correct!

Maybe it would be easiest to just fire a
d->workflow->currentStepChanged(this) signal when
ctkWorkflowStep::setName or setDescription are called? Then, the
groupbox would be automatically updated.

Nevertheless, it has no high priority for me since I now set the name
and description of the step in its constructor - before adding it to
the workflow.

Cheers,
Daniel