[Ctk-developers] Adding ArtisticStyle to commontk

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 29 07:57:37 EDT 2011

On 07/29/2011 01:50 PM, Steve Pieper wrote:
> Okay - make sense to me - add me to the forming consensus :)
Okay ;-)

> When it's all working let's offer back our changes to the astyle team
> in hopes that they can be in future releases.  Dominique has me
> trained now to think about the packaging implications of our changes
> to upstream libraries.
Yes, good point. We have to take packaging issues seriously. In this
case, there are no code changes to the library itself. We would need a
"FindAStyle.cmake" script and maybe a CTK_USE_SYSTEM_ASTYLE variable to
find an already installed library. If it is missing we can conveniently
build it from our commontk repo.

Thanks for your suggestions,

Sascha