[Ctk-developers] Adding ArtisticStyle to commontk

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 29 07:35:35 EDT 2011

Hi Steve

I thought about that too, but after looking at the build system which
comes with the download-able source packages, I was getting scared...
There are three different packages for each major OS, each again with
different make files or IDE project files. Therefore I think we will
have less troubles with our own repo which adds CMake scripts to the
library.

Thanks,
Sascha