[Ctk-developers] ctkWorkflow validate does not get called when going back

Daniel Haehn haehn at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 21 16:44:05 EDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

sorry for the confusion :)

The validate() method considers only the current step. Going backwards
or forwards should only be possible if validation succeeds. If
validation fails the input can be fixed in the current step. This
means you can never get stuck.

For now, I will call validate() on the onExit() method. This will work
temporary for me.

Thx,
Daniel