[Ctk-developers] CTK uploaded to Debian Experimental

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Mon Jul 18 11:01:56 EDT 2011

Hi Jc,

The ctk-0.1.0-2 package depends on libqt4-dev . If you need the exact
qt version you have to look into the build logs for each platform. You
can look for something like libqtXXXX, e.g. on i386 you will see the
following:
      Get: 70 http://ftp.gr.debian.org/debian/ unstable/main
libqtcore4 i386 4:4.7.3-5 [2838 kB]

That menas ctk is using Qt 4.7.3 right now.

I also activated the tests during the build. Some of them are failing
on different platforms. It might be worth to look into the reason.

Cheers
Dominique