[Ctk-developers] CTK license and copyright

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Wed Jul 13 20:07:42 EDT 2011

Steve,

 I noticed that you updated some files with the proper copyright (Isomics,
Inc).
See
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/commit/16404dfd91721a638ffed1f9ec9fadcbe591335e

Note: Having already started and published a topic named fix-license-header,
it would have been "better" to checkout that topic, add your commit and
publish your commit back on your fork ...  :p
See
https://github.com/commontk/CTK/commit/16404dfd91721a638ffed1f9ec9fadcbe591335e

I will go ahead and integrate that topic.

Thanks
Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849