[Ctk-developers] CTK license and copyright

Dominique Belhachemi domibel at debian.org
Sat Jul 9 14:39:41 EDT 2011

Hi Jc,

The license/copyright information for the files below is missing. Do
you want to add those information?

Thanks
Dominique

./Plugins/org.commontk.dah.core/Testing/Cpp/ctkDicomObjectLocatorCacheTest1.cpp
./Plugins/org.commontk.dah.core/Testing/Cpp/ctkDicomAppHostingTypesTest1.cpp
./Plugins/org.commontk.qtmobility.service/ctkQtMobilityServiceActivator_p.h
./Plugins/org.commontk.qtmobility.service/ctkQtMobilityServiceActivator.cpp
./Plugins/org.commontk.eventbus/ctkEventBusImpl_p.h
./Plugins/org.commontk.eventbus/ctkEventBusImpl.cpp
./Plugins/org.commontk.eventbus/ctkEventBusPlugin_p.h
./Plugins/org.commontk.eventbus/ctkEventHandlerWrapper_p.h
./Plugins/org.commontk.eventbus/ctkEventBusPlugin.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/vtkLightBoxRendererManager.h
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkVTKObjectEventsObserverTest1.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/vtkLightBoxRendererManagerTest1.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkVTKObjectTestHelper.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkVTKConnectionTest1.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkVTKObjectTestHelper.h
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkVTKObjectTest1.cpp
./Libs/Visualization/VTK/Core/vtkLightBoxRendererManager.cpp
./Libs/Scripting/Python/Core/Python/qt/__init__.py
./Libs/Core/CMake/TestBFD/TestBFD.cpp
./Libs/Core/ctkCommandLineParser.cpp
./Libs/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkBinaryFileDescriptorTestHelper.cpp
./Libs/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkCommandLineParserTest1.cpp
./Libs/Core/ctkPimpl.h
./Libs/Core/ctkCommandLineParser.h
./Libs/DICOM/Widgets/ctkDICOMQueryWidget.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Widgets/Testing/Cpp/ctkDICOMImageTest1.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMPersonName.h
./Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMDataset.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkDICOMTest1.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkDICOMTesterTest2.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Core/Testing/Cpp/ctkDICOMTesterTest1.cpp
./Libs/DICOM/Core/ctkDICOMPersonName.cpp
./Applications/Testing/Cpp/ctkDICOMApplicationTest1.cpp
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkSimplePythonShellMain.cpp
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkSimplePythonQtDecorators.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedQInvokable.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkSimplePythonManager.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedQListOfVTKObject.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/derivedQWidgetTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/wrappedVTKSlotTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/wrappedQPropertyTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/vtkPythonSmoke.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/wrappedQInvokableTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/wrappedSlotTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/ctkWidgetsTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Testing/Python/wrappedVTKQInvokableTest.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedSlot.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedVTKSlot.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedQProperty.h
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/Python/ctkSimplePythonShell.py
./Applications/ctkSimplePythonShell/ctkTestWrappedVTKQInvokable.h