[Ctk-developers] Can we redirect a link - Fwd: CTK license and copyright

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Sat Jul 9 11:24:36 EDT 2011

Hi -

As Dominique points out below, this link is dead:

#1:  http://www.slicer.org/copyright/copyright.txt

when you go to it, you get redirected to here:

#2  http://www.slicer.org/cgi-bin/License/SlicerLicenseForm.pl

which is probably offline and won't come back.

Currently on the slicer.org download pages we are using this link as are
official license page:

#3  http://www.slicer.org/pages/LicenseText

Since a lot of existing code has link #1 included, can we change the
redirect so it goes to link #3?  And perhaps also make #2 redirect to #3,
since it may be included in some pages somewhere.

Thanks,
Steve