[Ctk-developers] getting things to work in windows

Sascha Zelzer s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Jan 18 04:44:14 EST 2011

Hi,

looking at your command line, I see that you invoke configure from a Qt
SDK installation directory. This SDK is MinGW based. If you want to
build Qt yourself, get the raw sources
(http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1.zip),
unpack them in a folder (without spaces in the name) and configure from
inside there.

Why do you want to build Qt yourself in the first place? This should
only be necessary if you want 64bit binaries or a Visual Studio 2010
compiled Qt.

Best,
Sascha