[Ctk-developers] getting things to work in windows

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Sun Jan 16 15:48:51 EST 2011

Hi Mark,
Qt (4.6.3 and 4.7.1) is compiling fine on my Windows 7 64bits (I managed to
compile in 32bits and 64bits, debug only and release only).
Make sure you are using the correct Visual Studio Command Line tool (there
is a 32bits and 64bits versions, depending on the console, your qt build
will be 32bits or 64bits).
Here are the sources I use:
http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.1.zip
Regards,