[Ctk-developers] getting things to work in windows

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:09:18 EST 2011

So after running for however long (I went away and came back, it's not
an instant compilation), I got this compilation error:

api\qscriptextensionplugin.h(43): Error: Undefined interface
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'D:\Qt\2010.05\qt\bin\moc.exe' : return code '0x1'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
Studio 9.0\VC\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Any ideas, or just go right to the qt boards?