[Ctk-developers] CTK tag

Marco Nolden m.nolden at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Tue Dec 6 07:46:37 EST 2011

Hi Dominique,

tagging is a really good idea, we already started discussions about this
at the recent hackfest.

Would you use this tag as a basis for the Debian packaging? As far as I
know the Debian packaging procedure it will take some time till this
really gets accepted in "unstable". What is the timeframe that you
expect? Would you update CTK to a more recent version before entering
"unstable"? I'm asking because we're also planning a debian package for
MITK and we would at least need some fixes from the most recent version
of CTK.
Another option would be to apply some fixes on the Slicer 4 version and
create a dedicated ctk-for-debian release branch on Github and discuss
the fixes to put in there.

Best
Marco